Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Start for Dixie in Minnesota

Dixie arrived at her new foster home in Minnesota on Saturday, December 27, 2008. Dixie is trying to figure out what is happening in her life. She has been in several homes, and really doesn't know why.

Dixie - a gorgeous orange and white English Setter

Dixie is a charming girl that desperately wants to be loved. Well, a little love, and a little hunting time in the yard would be perfect!

This is my new yard.


Hmmmm. What's this nice smell?


THAT is the neighbor's yard. I see birds over there!


In the video below, you can see me on my first day here.
See if there is some part of my body that tells you how I feel.



Yes, it's my tail!


I have a new foster sister that looks like me.
I'm the one on the left.

Foster mom was fooled by us for a while.
But somehow she can tell us apart now.


The foster sister that looks like me showed me these great sticks to chew on.




And my tail? Still going!



It was kind of cold out, so we all went inside to warm up.


And take a nap.


Ahhh. This is a little more comfortable.
My other foster sister is letting me share her couch.



But WAIT!!! I want to go back out and play some more.
There's only so much sleeping a girl can do!


Please come see me again soon.
I'll be watching for you!



0 comments: